Friday, January 5, 2018

Just

Just had this thought... I am 32 years old and just bought my own house about 3 months ago. Mind you, I am almost as single and waiting as they come. But today I just got hit with something profound and I wanted to invoke conversation and also come to you to see what you think about this. So I looked around (and I promise it wasn't in a silly tone even though it may sound like it) and said literally out loud. I'm going to have sex in this house. Okay, let's wave the elephant in the room. I am a virgin. Yes, that word. But I digress. I share this with you because sometimes I feel captive in this unicorn universe of what that means. Sex, I imagine, can be passionate. Fierce. Like a woman exercising their prowess. But because I know I'm going to be in this house for awhile, I know that I will find my husband soon and then fill this house. So in a way, by allowing my mind to entertain curiosities of "future," this has given me the privilege of casting a vision and speaking it out into existence (self-prophecy). Later in the evening, I had this heightened sense of self and my dreamcasting went further.. "I will have BABIES in this house!!" It hit me that I will use some of the rooms of this home that I have bought to build a family in this place!! And because I have a naturally crunchy mind and heart, next was the natural excitement of "I will ACTUALLY birth babies in this house!!" And honestly, you know, it's hard to see the fog from the clouds in the trail that my horrible dating history has left but tonight has shifted my eyes. I am envisioning every good thing that I know that Lord wants me. Tonight it literally went to the level of me envison WHICH ROOM I would birth my babies in! And before you know it I'm on Amazon.com getting the size of various birthing tubs to see if it'd fit in that room. I know for perhaps the most average thinker this may be viewed as crazy or pintrest-esque. But I promise my visions do not include sugar plum fairies. Listen, I get what you are thinking but I mean it!! I am making an extremely conscious effort here to plan for my prophecy. I'm going to map it out not in control but in expectation. I recognize God directs my path so I am just going to prepare my heart in the meantime. Anyways, thanks for letting my share my intimate heart moment with the Lord and my prophetic dream-casting from tonight. Hope this inspires and I hope you read this knowing that the Lord wants everything GOOD for you and He is a good Father who will not withhold a single GOOD thing. So don't settle, dream on, babes! <3 So much love. My heart is full!!!!

No comments: