Monday, March 2, 2009

How come 75% Of The Word Diet is "Die?"


DIET--It is and might forever be classified as that dirty, little 4-letter word! hahahaha



Today is Day One for Mission Food Possible! So far so good but my sources (my belly rumbles) tell me I'm still hungggggggggry. LOL

So off to Wal-Mart very soon I shall be!! Fruit aisle here I come! Wal-Mart betta have stocked fruit up the wazzzzoo! Me and a friend from Mississippi are doing it together. I wish I had a Wii Fit like she does though... then I'd be working out but having fun... for now it'll just be working out and "bearing" it. hah.

Since I'm going to Orlando, FL in a little over a month (April 22nd to be exactly)... I gotta be looking fly!!!! ;) Not that bikini is an option but hey, we can dream, right? Maybe one of these days... as for now I'll work on the small things and hopefully there will be a good amount of difference between the 'me' NOW and the 'me' THEN.

Until next blog.... keep it real, homies!

:P

No comments: