Monday, December 8, 2008

Why I'm Single...

This is an actual message that I received on Yahoo Personals as a dating message. This horrible message has literally inspired me to continually post the rediculous messages that I receive for your humorous enjoyment and my ego busting!

Here goes my ego.....

"On 12/05/2008 10:42 pm EST, CL wrote:

HEY SHONNON MY NAME IS COREY, i AM SIINGLE. i TRAVEL ALOT, i LOVE AN INTELECTUAL BANTERS( NOT MUCH AS TO HAVE TO DEBATE MY...PLENTY HEAR AND THE MILLITRANT MIDGET WAYITNG IN YOUR TUB WITH A BUTCHER KNIFE. THERE TERARY SHOULD MATTER BECAUSE THEIR PELTING SADAMN SNOW MAN, HE WENT THE THE LOOSE.......iF DEBATE IS AN INTELECTUAL PRESENTED, I WILL NOT GIVIN.

i AM A BARREL IF MONKIES IN A BARREL
i SELDOM SMOKING
i DRINK EVEN MORE WITH COMMPANIONS, SOMEBODY HAS TO DRIVE.

dO YOU LIKE THE LEAF ANF TWIG, i THOUGHT MAYBE IF YOU HAD A MEETING THERE YOU WOULD LOVE IT.

So don't be affraid its just a burger and a soda....Hope to hear from you

CLHardesty"


If you can decode this message, I'd love to know what the crap you think this eligible bachelor is saying. And to address your concern of my well-being, no I didn't respond and no, I've never heard of the "Leaf and Twig." But I will definately put that (probably) tavern on my "NEVER TO GO TO" list!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahah!

No comments: